BECOME AN EDUPRENEUR TODAY !
Benefits of Roses Franchise
- Established Brand Name and value.
- Help in Design and Development of school Infrastructure.
- Proven Systematic approach and process hence less financial risk involved.
- All type of purchase and procurement is cost effective.
- Researched based curriculum and planners
- Great Returns on Investment
- Training and orientation programme for Teaching and Non Teaching staff
- Complete Online and Local Marketing support
- 24×7 call and messaging centre for solving day to day queries of the franchise and providing regular guidance
- Extensive ongoing Support
- Option of starting Roses Day Care Centre (Playgroup, Daycare Facility and Activity Centre) or Roses Global Pre School (Playgroup- Upper Kindergarten with Day Care and Activity centre Facility) as per budget and requirement of the prospective franchise
The initial tenure of the contract is 3 to 5 years. Under normal circumstances subject to the satisfactory performance of the Pre-school, the contract will be renewed.
Yes. A feasibility Survey is required of the premises & locality. In case our team finds it unsuitable, we refund the feasibility amount.
Apart from the franchise fee additional expenses are as follows: 1. Cost of Startup Kit, Furniture, Play Tools, Teaching Aids, Concept Painting, Initial marketing & Publicity. 2. Costing of interiors and making it fit for a play school, will depend on the present condition of the property.
Playgroup and Nursery can be operated in one or two shifts depending on the Findings of the feasibility survey report. In normal cases school timings start from 8.00 AM to 11.00 noon. The Jr. KG and Sr. KG are run in one shift only. The franchisee can make an adjustment in the timings based on local conditions and seasons.
The teachers are selected by the franchisee in consultation with HO academic team. We help in selecting process. We conduct a telephonic interview with our HO Academic Team. Teacher training is mandatory. This training will be conducted after clearance from the HO Academic Team. You have to decide their remuneration. They are paid as per the city standards and it also depends on their qualification and experience. Teachers should have some basic qualification in Early Child Care Education.
After the recruitment process, Roses Global School will manage Training from our corporate office. Training will in two phases. 1. Basics of teaching skills 2. How to implement the curriculum. There is also a help desk number. One can call to get any curriculum related query resolved.
The fee structure decided after recordation of feasibility Team, keeping all ground condition, local competition in mind, we discuss all aspect with the franchisee and decide. It depends on the paying capacity of parents in the neighborhood, fees charged by competition and facilities offered by the Pre-School.
No approval is required for running a Play School.